Comprehensive instruction is offered in a traditional classroom and in computer labs equipped with industry standard hardware and software. Class sizes can range from 30 students in a computer lab to 40 students in a classroom setting. The duration time of the classes varies (one-, two-, or four-day classes), and classes may include prerequisites and advisories. Classes range from 30 hours, 45 hours, and 90 hours.
Fall 2016 Course Schedules
Labor Market Information
2016-2017 Course Catalog / Noncredit Certificate Procedures
Certificates and Educational Planning Guides
Business noncredit certificates prepare students to respond to an
increasingly tight job market by providing the technological and
business communication skills required in the workplace.
- 80% attendance and a passing grade required on all program certificate course work.
- Do Not Overlap Classes. Carefully Check Dates & Times. Consult with a Program Coordinator
- Download a Certificate Educational Plan to assist you in the selection of your courses
Office Technology Course Outlines of Record (COR)
A Course Outline of Record (COR) provides the learner and the public at large with Student Learning Outcomes (SLOs), Course Content, and the Methodology. Students are encouraged to learn about Student Learning Outcomes (SLOs) by reviewing course syllabi and by referring to the Course Outline of Record when course content questions arise.
Business Noncredit Centers
Ophelia Clark, Ph.D.
Jamiel H. Lemley
Stephanie Crenshaw Rosenberg
*For more information on the current availability of these certificates, please call the Center that you would like to attend:
- For Mission Center call (415) 920-6000
- For John Adams Center call Jim Wong, Counselor at (415) 561-1929 or Student Services at (415) 561-1929