Business Employment Program
Dear Employers & CCSF Students:
The Business Employment Program team would like to thank all of you for your support of the Business Employment Program. Your continual support of the program is what make drives us to continue the program year after year. We strive to support employers and all of our students in their employment and job search needs.
It deeply saddens us that effective March 31, 2014, the Business Employment Program will be phased out of the CCSF Business Department. The Business Employment Program started nearly thirty years ago as the Job Development Group and evolving into the Job Matching Program in the new millennium. It has been our goal to not only assist students in finding employment, but hopefully build the college's network of employers, and teach students important employment tools after their education at City College. The Business Employment Program staff will be working with the rest of the Business Department on various projects to keep the college running.
We encourage all students interested in finding employment and internship opportunities to seek help from the Career Development Center located on the Ocean Campus in Room MUB 39. You can schedule an appointment with a career counselor by calling (415) 239-3117. We also encourage employers and students to use AfterCollege, the college's career network, where employers post jobs and internship opportunities.
If you have any further questions, please let us know right away. Feel free to e-mail us at: email@example.com
The Business Employment Program Team
Job Posting & Search on CCSF AfterCollege - http://career.ccsf.edu
Employers can post jobs and internships, or view student profiles. Business students can view and apply for jobs and internships, and post resumes
Job Matching - We also send student resumes to employers who contact us for specific job matching.
- We match local jobs and internships with qualified Business students
- Employers contact students directly to interview
- Open to Business students
Monthly E-Report - We email employers monthly profiles of all our job seekers, organized by job categories.
Area of Specialization
- Accounting, Bookkeeping and Support
- Clerical, Administrative, Executive and Technical Support
- Customer Service and Reception
- Marketing, Sales and Retail Management
- Management and Supervision
- Paralegal and Legal Office Support
- Real Estate including residential, commercial, lending, property management, banking and appraisal
- Sustainable and Green Business
- Web Design and Graphics for Business