Economics provides the necessary insights for the individual to effectively understand the increasingly interrelated national and international economic world of today.
For information about studying Economics ...
- www.economist.com - British publication on the world of economics.
- www.bloomberg.com/businessweek - U.S. publication on business, finance, and economics.
- www.thenation.com - not just economics, but a good source of progressive thought (free articles).
- www.globalexchange.org - non-profit center for global economic awareness located in SF (check out the reality tour).
- www.economy.com/dismal/ - more economic information than you can read in a week.
- www.csuchico.edu/econ/old/links/econhumor.html - a little econ humor from our friends at Chico State.
- netec.wustl.edu/JokEc.html - more econ humor from Washington University at St. Louis.