Contact Interdisciplinary Studies (and any of our certificate programs):
Department Chair of Interdisciplinary Studies
City College of San Francisco
50 Phelan Ave, San Francisco, CA 94112
Telephone: (415) 452-5343
Fax: (415) 239-3551
News & Events Blog
Please visit our Blog for current announcements and updates!
You'll also find a gallery of our posters for past events on the
You can also join our Facebook Group: Interdisciplinary Studies Department, CCSF
CCSF Critical Middle Eastern Studies (SWANA) and Interdisciplinary Studies (IDST) invite you to an ORIENTATION to the Certificate and special guest speaker Phil Pasquini, who will share slides and speak about the Islamic influence on architecture in the United States.
Thursday, November 19 * 11:00 - 12:30 * Rosenberg Library room 304
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Guest speaker from Palestine, Sahar Abbasi Baidon, will share her presentation "ROOM NUMBER 4: Israeli Arrests of Palestinian Children," with photos and videos in IDST30: Demystifying the Middle East.
WHEN: Tues. Oct. 27, 11am-12:30pm
WHERE: Rosenberg Library, Room 304
For more information, contact email@example.com.
EVENING EVENT 6:00-9:00pm
Tuesday, September 29, 2015 | MUB 140
In association with The Talanoa Series of Las Vegas, NV, Salt Lake City, UT, San Mateo, CA, and the CCSF Critical Pacific Islands Studies Program, we are delighted to present our — 7th Annual Talanoa Series (formerly PI Speaker Series) @ CCSF for Fall 2015!
We are pleased to announce our 1st speaker of our 7th Annual Talanoa Series Fall 2015 — Indigenous Tahitian Poet and Literary Scholar — Flora-Aurima Devatine.
- Promote and develop innovative interdisciplinary approaches to
- Provide quality courses and programs that meet the needs of City College’s diverse population of learners, including the study of ethnicity, race, gender, sexuality, social class, ability/disability, age and religion.
- Integrate the expertise of various departments of City College of San Francisco to maximize and expand the appeal and relevance of IDST course offerings.
- Provide courses for students to transfer to other colleges or universities, to meet graduation requirements, and to serve general education goals.
- Provide an open door for faculty and departments to identify and satisfy new educational needs of students and their potential employers.