Contact Interdisciplinary Studies (and any of our certificate programs):
Department Chair of Interdisciplinary Studies
50 Phelan Ave, Batmale 211, San Francisco, CA 94112
Telephone: (415) 452-5343
Fax: (415) 239-3551
News & Events Blog
Please visit our Blog for current announcements and updates!
You can also join our Facebook Group: Interdisciplinary Studies Department, CCSF
EVENING EVENT 6:00-9:000pm
Tuesday September 29, 2015 | MUB 140
In association with The Talanoa Series of Las Vegas, NV, Salt Lake City, UT, San Mateo, CA, and the CCSF Critical Pacific Islands Studies Program, we are delighted to present our— 7th Annual Talanoa Series (formerly PI Speaker Series) @ CCSF for Fall 2015!
We are pleased to announce our 1st speaker of our 7th Annual Talanoa Series Fall 2015—Indigenous Tahitian Poet and Literary Scholar—Flora-Aurima Devatine.
CCSF Critical Middle Eastern Studies (SWANA) and Interdisciplinary Studies invite you to an ORIENTATION to the Certificate
and holiday party celebrating the Muslim holiday Eid al-Adha or Festival of the Sacrifice
Wednesday, September 30 * 6:00 - 9:00 * 203 Batmale Hall
Refreshments, music, information, fun
- Promote and develop innovative interdisciplinary approaches to
- Provide quality courses and programs that meet the needs of City College’s diverse population of learners, including the study of ethnicity, race, gender, sexuality, social class, ability/disability, age and religion.
- Integrate the expertise of various departments of City College of San Francisco to maximize and expand the appeal and relevance of IDST course offerings.
- Provide courses for students to transfer to other colleges or universities, to meet graduation requirements, and to serve general education goals.
- Provide an open door for faculty and departments to identify and satisfy new educational needs of students and their potential employers.