Contact Interdisciplinary Studies (and any of our certificate programs):
Department Chair of Interdisciplinary Studies
50 Phelan Ave, Batmale 211, San Francisco, CA 94112
Telephone: (415) 452-5343
Fax: (415) 239-3551
News & Events Blog
Please visit our Blog for current announcements and updates!
You can also join our Facebook Group: Interdisciplinary Studies Department, CCSF
- Promote and develop innovative interdisciplinary approaches to
- Provide quality courses and programs that meet the needs of City College’s diverse population of learners, including the study of ethnicity, race, gender, sexuality, social class, ability/disability, age and religion.
- Integrate the expertise of various departments of City College of San Francisco to maximize and expand the appeal and relevance of IDST course offerings.
- Provide courses for students to transfer to other colleges or universities, to meet graduation requirements, and to serve general education goals.
- Provide an open door for faculty and departments to identify and satisfy new educational needs of students and their potential employers.