Conceptual Physics PHYC 10 CRN 70633 SEC 8T1
A conceptual, almost non-mathematical, introduction to physics with demonstrations. Topics from mechanics, properties of matter, heat, sound, electricity, magnetism, light, nuclear physics, and relativity. Emphasis on topics that lead to a better understanding of our technological society and physical environment. CSU/UC
(See Footnotes 1, 2, 3 & 6)
Ocean/Phelan: Campus MUB 398 (Students must attend one of the orientations)
Orientation: 8/23/14, 10-Noon or 8/27/14, 6-8pm
Midterm: 10/18/14, 10-Noon or 10/22/14, 6-8pm
Final: 12/6/14, 10-Noon or 12/10/14, 6-8pm
Ch. 27 Viewing Time: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 11am (Starts Sept. 2)
*Note (Starting 10/28/14 only 2 lessons per week will be broadcast on Tues. & Wed.)
Ch. 75 Viewing Time: Mondays at 4pm, 5pm and 6pm (Starts Sept. 8)
1. Video streaming http://www.iriseducation.org/b2c/ccsf/
2. Transfers as general education credit.
3. CCSF Graduation Area Requirement.
4. May be taken for Credit/No credit or a letter grade.
5. Video stream not available
6. Telecourse Web-enhanced