The Office of Workforce Development at City College of San Francisco
(CCSF) works closely with Student Development to support Career
Education student success. CCSF develops and delivers innovation and
relevant short- and long-term technical education programs leading to
employment and university transfer opportunities.
The Office of Workforce Development partners with the City and County of San Francisco community, the SF Office of Economic and Workforce Development (OEWD), regional community based organizations, employers, industry associations, labor unions, regional community colleges, and like-minded partners pursuing strategies which connect adults to high-demand, high-wage, high-skilled employment in the California economy.
Career and Technical Education
Advanced Transportation and Renewable Energy (ATRE)
College Central Network
CCSF uses College Central Network as its official job resource and resume system. Available 24/7 to students, alumni, and employers at http://www.collegecentral.com/ccsf.
- Employers search for talented students and alumni, and post
unlimited jobs for free.
- Review Career Fair information and company recruitment visits.
- Students, quickly apply to jobs and Internship/Co-op opportunities posted exclusively for you, and search other opportunities via Jobs Central® and Intern Central®, national job boards.
- Create and upload your resume and career portfolio to make available to employers.
- Access our events calendar, and
career/job search advice documents, podcasts, videos, and