Passport to Retirement ®
Passport to Retirement is a comprehensive retirement class that educates attendees and helps them overcome the roadblocks to a successful retirement. The seven content-rich sections serve as a passport to helping you make sound financial decisions:
· Define and create your retirement
· Assess the costs of retirement
· Evaluate sources of income
· Invest for the future
· Protect your health and wealth
· Receive funds from retirement plans
· Manage your estate distribution
The system is filled with compelling statistics, case studies, and a 140 page workbook including a wealth of self-analysis quizzes and worksheets that will help you long after the workshop is over. For more information, please call (650) 227-0335.
Bring your spouse or a guest for free!
Instructor: Michael Tate
Class Fee: $90
Time: 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Number of meetings: 2
Location: Chinatown/ North Beach Campus