Workforce & Economic Development
The office of Workforce and Economic Development at City College of
San Francisco (CCSF) in Academic Affairs works closely with Student
Development to support Career and Technical Education (CTE) student
success. To support CTE student success, CCSF develops and delivers
innovation and relevant short- and long-term technical education
programs leading to employment and university transfer
The office of Workforce and Economic Development partners with the City and County of San Francisco community, the SF Office of Economic and Workforce Development (OEWD), regional community based organizations, employers, industry associations, labor unions, regional community colleges, and like-minded partners pursuing strategies which connect adults to high-demand high-wage high-skilled employment in the California economy.
- Adult Education – Associate Dean Wendy Miller, (415) 239-3370. Assistant Director Lucy Runkel, (415) 561-1038
- Advanced Transportation + Renewable Energy (ATRE) – Deputy Sector Navigator Pam Gutman, (925) 872-9356
- Apprenticeship – Director Monique Pascual, (415) 452-7117
- California Career Pathways Trust – Associate Vice Chancellor Theresa Rowland of Workforce & Econ Dev, (415) 239-3301
- Career Pathways – Associate Dean Carmen Lamha, (415) 550-4434
- Centers of Excellence – John Carrese, (415) 452-5529
- Contract and Continuing Education – Associate Dean Kit Dai, (415) 395-8622
- Cooperative Work Experience Education – Associate Dean John Halpin, (415) 452-7013
- Perkins/California Career Technical Education Act – Associate Dean John Halpin, (415) 452-7013
- Strong Workforce Program – Associate Dean Carmen Lamha, (415) 550-4434
College Central Network
CCSF uses College Central Network as its official job resource and resume system. Available 24/7 to students, alumni, and employers at http://www.collegecentral.com/ccsf.
- Employers search for talented students and alumni, and post
unlimited jobs for free.
- Review Career Fair information and company recruitment visits.
- Students, quickly apply to jobs and Internship/Co-op opportunities posted exclusively for you, and search other opportunities via Jobs Central® and Intern Central®, national job boards.
- Create and upload your resume and career portfolio to make available to employers.
- Access our events calendar, and career/job search advice documents, podcasts, videos, and more.