Working Adult Degree Program
Recruiting Students for Fall 2017 Now.
Information Sessions being held NOW. Next dates are April 25th and May 4th, 6-9 pm, at the Downtown Center.
The accelerated 3 in 1 degree. All Associate Degrees require a minimum of 60 units. We combine those 60 units just right so that students earn 3 degrees at once - providing flexibility when transferring to a 4 year school.
WADP students commit to a predetermined set of classes two evenings a week plus Saturday morning. By taking 10-12 units a semester, plus two courses in the summer, students can complete three degrees in under three years. A Fast-Track options allows student to complete the entire program in 21 months.
The WADP program is a cohort-based learning community. Students remain together through the program, helping each other succeed. Bring a friend!
Two Associate Degrees in Liberal Arts (Social & Behavioral Sciences and Arts & Humanities)
Plus, an Associate of Arts in Social Justice Studies: Ethnic Studies for Transfer (Pending)
Plus, General Education Requirements for Transfer
There were 5,920 new Education, Public and Social Services jobs in the San Francisco Bay Area in 2017.
Jobs requiring an Associate’s Degree will grow 18% faster than lower skilled jobs.
Liberal Arts degrees are a great place to start if you know you want to pursue a Bachelor’s degree but are undecided about your ultimate goals. Because most courses apply to your GE, we make every unit count.
If you already have a certificate and a great job, WADP’s general ed courses turn certificates into Associates Degrees—so you go even further!
We put it all together for you.
Our flexible course loads let you balance work, life, and school.
We are here to help! Contact us at: WADP@ccsf.edu
The Working Adult Degree Program is offered at our Downtown Center
City College of San Francisco
88 4th Street, San Francisco, CA 94103
- All Mission Street buses, including Muni #14 from Daly City
- Muni underground to 4th & Market Streets
- BART to Powell Street station
- Muni #8 from Fisherman's Wharf to Third Street
- Muni #30 and Muni #45 to 4th & Mission Streets
- AC Transit Transbay Bus Routes from East Bay to S.F. 1st Street
- Sam Trans from San Mateo MX San Mateo to S.F. 1st & Mission Streets
- CalTrain from San Mateo S.F. drop off and 4th & King Streets
- BayLink Ferry Sevice from East Bay, Marin County and Vellejo to S.F. Pier 41