Working Adult Degree Program
Many working adults in San Francisco - and the companies they work for - will benefit from earning an Associates degree. The Working Adult Degree Program makes it possible. We are enrolling now. Join us.
NEED A DEGREE?
The WADP is an accelerated 3 in 1 degree program for Working Adults
Following the set curriculum, WADP students taking 10-12 units a semester, plus two courses in the summer, earn three specific degrees in under three years.
The WADP is a cohort-based learing community. Students remain together through the program, helping each other succeed.
There were 5,920 new Education, Public and Social Services jobs in the San Francisco Bay Area in 2017.
Jobs requiring an Associate’s Degree will grow 18% faster than lower skilled jobs.
Career Technical Education Certificate Holders
If you already have a certificate and a great job, WADP’s general ed courses turn certificates into Associates Degrees—so you go even further!
Transferable to CSU and UC
WADP degrees meet all general education requirements for CCSF, CSU, and most requirements for UC.
Undecided on Major
Liberal Arts degrees are a great place to start if you know you want to pursue a Bachelor’s degree but are undecided about your ultimate goals. Because most courses apply to your GE, we make every unit count.
We put it all together for you.
Our flexible course loads let you balance work, life, and school.
We are here to help! Contact us at: WADP@ccsf.edu
The Working Adult Degree Program is offered at our Downtown Center
City College of San Francisco
88 4th Street, San Francisco, CA 94103
- All Mission Street buses, including Muni #14 from Daly City
- Muni underground to 4th & Market Streets
- BART to Powell Street station
- Muni #8 from Fisherman's Wharf to Third Street
- Muni #30 and Muni #45 to 4th & Mission Streets
- AC Transit Transbay Bus Routes from East Bay to S.F. 1st Street
- Sam Trans from San Mateo MX San Mateo to S.F. 1st & Mission Streets
- CalTrain from San Mateo S.F. drop off and 4th & King Streets
- BayLink Ferry Sevice from East Bay, Marin County and Vellejo to S.F. Pier 41