Working Adult Degree Program
Give us two evenings a week plus Saturday mornings for two years, and you can earn multiple degrees:
AA in Liberal Arts (Social & Behavioral Sciences and/or Arts & Humanities)
Social Justice AA-T in Ethnic Studies
Plus: General Education Requirements for Transfer
Flexible course loads let you balance work, life, and school.
There were 5,920 new Education, Public and Social Services jobs in the San Francisco Bay Area in 2017.
Jobs requiring an Associate’s Degree will grow 18% faster than lower skilled jobs.
Liberal Arts degrees are a great place to start if you know you want to pursue a Bachelor’s degree but are undecided about your ultimate goals. Because most courses apply to your GE, we make every unit count.
We put it all together for you.
WADP students taking 10-12 units a semester, plus one course in the summer, can complete all three degrees in under three years. By taking one additional online course each semester, students can earn all three degrees in 21 months.
We are here to help! Contact us at: WADP@ccsf.edu
The Working Adult Degree Program is offered at our Downtown Center
City College of San Francisco
88 4th Street, San Francisco, CA 94103
- All Mission Street buses, including Muni #14 from Daly City
- Muni underground to 4th & Market Streets
- BART to Powell Street station
- Muni #8 from Fisherman's Wharf to Third Street
- Muni #30 and Muni #45 to 4th & Mission Streets
- AC Transit Transbay Bus Routes from East Bay to S.F. 1st Street
- Sam Trans from San Mateo MX San Mateo to S.F. 1st & Mission Streets
- CalTrain from San Mateo S.F. drop off and 4th & King Streets
- BayLink Ferry Sevice from East Bay, Marin County and Vellejo to S.F. Pier 41