The Office of Academic Affairs
Welcome to the Office of the Vice Chancellor of Academic Affairs. Tom
Boegel, Interim Vice Chancellor, is responsible for the overall
development, implementation, budgeting and evaluation of instructional
programs and related support services at City College of San
Please call 239-3321 with any questions.
The Office oversees CCSF’s seven schools:
- Behavioral Sciences, Social Sciences and Multicultural
Dean Jill Yee 415-239-3174
- Business, Fashion, and Culinary Arts
Dr. Geisce Ly 415-452-5452
- English and Foreign Languages
- ESL, International Education and Transitional Studies
Dean Vinicio Lopez 415-452-5342
- Fine, Applied, and Communication Arts
Dean Kristina Whalen 415-239-3720
- Health, Physical Education and Social Services
Dean Edie Kaeuper 415-452-5448
- Science and Technology, Engineering and Mathematics
Dean David Yee 415-239-3665
Other services provided under the Office of the Vice Chancellor of
Academic Affairs include:
- Enrollment Management and Instructional Support Services
Associate Vice Chancellor Tom Boegel 415-239-3360
- Schools and Centers
Associate Vice Chancellor Michael Almaguer 415-452-5133
Workforce & Economic Development
Associate Vice Chancellor Theresa Rowland 415-239-3301
- Library and Learning Resources Centers/Education
Dean Donna Reed 415-452-5455
- Contract Education/Continuing Education
Associate Dean Kit Dai 415-267-6545
- Instruction Dean Lillian Marrujo-Duck 415-239-3360
Academics at City College
City College offers classes within more than 60 educational programs and over 100 occupational disciplines. Since 1935, the College has maintained a strong academic reputation through its broad range of academic and career opportunities for students of all types.
Why City College?
Students attend City College for a variety of reasons. You can earn a degree or certificate, earn the credits needed to transfer to a four-year college or university, advance your career, gain basic skills, take courses for personal enjoyment or even enroll your children in youth education classes. Whatever your goals or needs, becoming a City College student will help you meet them.
On Your Own Terms
At CCSF, our students take ultimate responsibility for their educational choices. They will learn at their own pace and on their own terms toward intellectual and professional development. Our academic programs and competent faculty will enhance your learning experience and prepare you with the valuable skill sets needed in today’s changing workplace and global economy.