The CCSF Sustainability Committee is dedicated to assuring long-term
oversight and successful implementation of the CCSF Sustainability
Plan, as well as to serve as a central resource to ensure effective
partnerships among departments, training programs, awareness
campaigns, local community organizations, businesses, and the City of
San Francisco's Department of the Environment. We are an advisory
committee on all issues related to sustainability.
The student-initiated Sustainability ommittee was formed in 2006 as an official Shared Governance subcommittee of the Facilities Review and Planning Committee, and is now a roundtable committee under the Academic Senate.
It has open and unlimited membership from student, classified, faculty, and administrative populations at CCSF, and interested members of the San Francisco community.
- Typically meets once per month
- Meeting dates for Fall
- Wednesday, Sept. 9, 4:30-5:30 pm, Cloud Hall 365
- Wednesday, Oct. 7, 4:30-5:30 pm, Cloud Hall 365
- Wednesday, Nov. 4, 4:30-5:30 pm, Cloud Hall 365
- Wednesday, Dec. 9, 4:30-5:30 pm, Cloud Hall 365 (this meeting subject to date change; please check back to confirm)
- For more information, contact the
2015-16 chair(s): Anastasia Fiandaca (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Joe
- For minutes and archived documents, view the Sustainability