ILO #2 Assessment
Goals for ILO assessment:
- Gather mapping data for ILO #2 and consider refinements/gaps/next steps.
- Review outcomes and refine as necessary to ensure continued value and appropriateness.
- Develop/refine rubric to simplify collation of data among multiple instructors and provide examples of assessment methods, criteria, and rubric translations for a variety of programs.
- Develop instructions and examples to go to all coordinators of ILO #2-assessed programs explaining how to use rubric at end of semester and reminding them that they will enter their information into end-of-semester reporting forms.
- Review end-of-semester reports after assessment is completed and summarize, analyze, and report on results
- Facilitate college-wide discussion of the results and suggested next steps
- Complete a final evaluation report on the results and the process
- Continue to engage college community in discussion and next steps
- Evaluate the process
- Work on General Education Area A Assessment -- Communication and Analytical Thinking (results of which will also be incorporated into ongoing ILO #2 assessment in Fall)