ILO #2 Assessment
Goals for ILO assessment:
- Gather mapping data for ILO #2 and consider refinements/gaps/next steps.
- Review outcomes and refine as necessary to ensure continued value and appropriateness.
- Develop/refine rubric to simplify collation of data among
multiple instructors and provide examples of assessment methods,
criteria, and rubric translations for a variety of programs.
- Develop instructions and examples to go to all coordinators of ILO #2-assessed programs explaining how to use rubric at end of semester and reminding them that they will enter their information into end-of-semester reporting forms.
- Review end-of-semester reports after assessment is completed and summarize, analyze, and report on results
- Facilitate college-wide discussion of the results and suggested next steps
- Complete a final evaluation report on the results and the process
- Continued to gather data from Fall 2015 and collated results.
- Analyzed results
- Drafted report and finalize recommendations
- Shared final report with campus community.
- Engaged SLO Committee in discussion of ILO #2.
- Advertised to program coordinators requests to assess PSLOs that mapped to ILO #2.
- Modified reporting forms to gather mappings and data for PSLOs that map to ILO #2.
- Produced COM ILO Mapping Report (first draft) and discussed in SLO Committee.