Academic Senate SLO Committee
Academic Senate SLO Committee is a formally recognized committee that reports to the Academic Senate and meets biweekly.
Goal: Support and refine faculty SLO activities, including
professional development, dialogue, evidence gathering, and
reporting in cooperation with the SLO Coordinator. These meetings are
open to everyone.
Meetings: (usually biweekly)
October 5 -- 12-1:30 pm -- Location: Science 350
- Update Academic Senate SLO Committee Description (to meet Accreditation Standards).
- Campus Wide Assessment Tool for ILO#3
- Department Survey using Data Cubes
- Additional planning for FLEX on Oct 20 including identification of faculty so-facilitators for Dean's meeting.
- Update on Validation project