Academic Senate SLO Committee
Academic Senate SLO Committee is a formally recognized committee that reports to the Academic Senate and meets biweekly.
Goal: Support and refine faculty SLO activities, including professional development, dialogue, evidence gathering, and reporting in cooperation with the SLO Coordinator. These meetings are open to everyone.
Meetings: Spring 2015 (usually biweekly) on Friday from 12:00-1:30pm. Location: C257
March 6, Cloud 257, 12:00-1:30.
- Policy on recording keeping SLO evidence
- Discussion on assessing courses like LERN 100/Lab courses
- Accreditation Institute report out
- Moving removal of Math from GE Area A and discussion of new science outcomes for CSU/IGETC
- GE Outcomes action items for Accreditation Steering Committee
- review of Fall 2014 reporting summary