Academic Senate SLO Committee
Academic Senate SLO Committee is a formally recognized committee that reports to the Academic Senate and meets biweekly.
Goal: Support and refine faculty SLO activities, including
professional development, dialogue, evidence gathering, and
reporting in cooperation with the SLO Coordinator. These meetings are
open to everyone.
Meetings: (usually biweekly)
November 30 -- 12-1:30 pm -- Location: Science 350
- Host guest SLO Coordinators from Shasta College
- Review validation exercise data (shared group work)
- Go over status of ILO and GELO assessments.
- Update team on status of March 8 Panels and SLO FLEX Day plans
- Share draft schedule "Important Dates in Outcomes Assessment" for S16 to get feedback.
- Discuss rate of SLO Assesssment. Currently it's EVERY class, at least one SLO, every semester (except summer). As we move through and past restoration, how do we continue to insure all students are being assessed.