Academic Senate SLO Committee
Academic Senate SLO Committee is a formally recognized committee that reports to the Academic Senate and meets biweekly.
Goal: Support and refine faculty SLO activities, including professional development, dialogue, evidence gathering, and reporting in cooperation with the SLO Coordinator. These meetings are open to everyone.
Meetings: Spring 2015 (usually biweekly) on Friday from 12:00-1:30pm. Location: C257
April 10, Cloud 257, 12:00-1:30.
1. Oct 20th SLO FLEX day
2. ILO in Fall
3. SLO Impact Report--discussion of report and possible allocation of homework.
4. SSO/AUO Vaildation Reports
5. ILO mapping report out and ILO Report outline
6. CSU/IGETC GE Outcome analysis
7. Leading from the Middle Projects?
May 15 (if needed)