Academic Senate SLO Committee
Academic Senate SLO Committee is a formally recognized committee that reports to the Academic Senate and meets biweekly.
Goal: Support and refine faculty SLO activities, including professional development, dialogue, evidence gathering, and reporting in cooperation with the SLO Coordinator. These meetings are open to everyone.
Meetings: Spring 2015 (usually biweekly) on Friday from 12:00-1:30pm. Location: C257
- Policy on recording keeping SLO evidence
- Discussion on assessing courses like LERN 100/Lab courses
- Accreditation Institute report out
- Review of Miami Dade Cultural/Social Awareness ILO assessment instrument
- GE Outcomes action items for Accreditation Steering Committee
- review of Fall 2014 reporting summary (if available)
Feburary 20--not meeting--attending Accreditation Institute