Academic Senate SLO Committee
Academic Senate SLO Committee is a formally recognized committee that reports to the Academic Senate and meets biweekly.
Goal: Support and refine faculty SLO activities, including professional development, dialogue, evidence gathering, and reporting in cooperation with the SLO Coordinator. These meetings are open to everyone.
Meetings: Spring 2014 (biweekly) on Wednesday from 2:30-4 pm. Location: C 261
FALL 2014 -- August 20th
- Spring SLO reporting results
- Faculty Handbook (Review & Revisions of "Elements of a Syllabus")
- Fall 2014 Reporting update
- Review of ILO #2 mapping report
- Discussion on definition of "program"
NEXT meetings: September 10th, September 24th, October 8th, October 29th, November 12th, December 3rd, December 17th