Assessment Planning Team
The college-wide SLO Assessment Team is a workgroup that began under the Accreditation Team, but is now a working group under the Planning Participatory Governance committee.
Goal: Assist the SLO Coordinator in developing plans, processes, reports, and dialogue across the college for outcomes assessment (across all units).
Chairs: SLO Coordinator and Dean of Institutional Effectiveness
Most Recent Meeting
Spring 2015 Meeting
April 29th, 9-10 a.m. in L108
Attendees: Wendy Miller, Andrea Niosi, Ray Gamba, Laura Lara-Brady, Rick Fillman, Pamela Mery, Katryn Wiese, and Kristina Whalen
1. Use of Institution-Set Standards and Performance Indicatorsl. How do we ensure these are connected to College goals and Board priorities? Institution-set standards and performance indicators are part of annual mission review and thereby inform College goals and Board priorities. APT will take an active role in reviewing and framing materials prior to the next annual process. Last year's materials are online at www.ccsf.edu/indices
2. IEPI for credit course completion defined as annual percentage of credit course enrollments where student earned a grade of C or better. See recommendations* below based upon a discussion of what seems realistic in the short-term (holding steady) and long-term (+4000 additional successful completions due to summer bridge, BSI, Equity, etc). Need to pay attention to how changes in prerequisites might impact overall completion numbers.
|Long-term (6 Years) Goal||Goal for 2015-2016||2013- 2014||2012- 2013||2011- 2012||2010- 2011||2009- 2010|
|73.0 *||71.5 *||71.3||70.0||70.5||70.1||71.6|
* indicates recommendation from APT
3. Update on development of additional institution-set standards to more fully reflect CCSF's entire mission.
- Noncredit metrics to be discussed at Noncredit Issues Committee on 5/6.
- Certificates of Accomplishment and Job Placement Rates to be discussed at next APT.