The CCSF Academic Senate Constitution and Bylaws (pdf)
Ratified by the Senate in 1997; Bylaws amended in 2011
- The Academic Senate for the California Community Colleges has many useful resources.
- The faculty union is AFT2121.
- Community College League of California. Trustee Handbook. Chapters 26-27: "Employee Participation in Decision-Making" and "Faculty Participation in District and College Governance" ( Pdf )
- Learn about the Diego Rivera Mural, located on CCSF's Phelan campus
- Funds for professionaldevelopment were one available through AB1725.
- Preliminary Report on Student Achievement Gap and Social
Equity Report - October 2009 (pdf)
- Department Reorganization 2015
Selected Sources relevant to ACCJC and the accreditation of City College
1. CCSF received letter from ACCJC 2/24/2015.
2. CCSF notified ACCJC of our desire to opt in (done 2/27/2015).
3. Judge Karnow denied ACCJC's request to limit report to evidence of only 10 deficiencies. ACCJC must address all 32 deficiencies claimed in June 2013.
4. Within 40 days of receiving our notice to opt in, ACCJC sent CCSF a written report that identifies deficiencies as of June 2013.
5. Within 80 days CCSF submitted its written response.
6. Then ACCJC convened the Commission on July 8th 2015. Susan Lamb read this statement.
7. ACCJC sent a decision letter on August 5, 2015.
Thank you to all the faculty who assisted with locating evidence for
the Injunction Response.
The draft Injunction/Reconsideration response is available for you to review.
The Court decisions are below: