CCSF Fact Sheet
- City College of San Francisco is located in the City and County of San Francisco.
- Nearly 8% or 64,000 of San Francisco residents take classes at the college each year.
- In 2011-2012, approximately 47% of credit students enrolled in at least one Career and Technical Education (CTE) course.
- According to 2011-12 Student Headcount, the college had a total of 24,088 CTE Credit
- CCSF offers more than 50 academic programs and over 100 occupational disciplines.
Consistent with our Vision, City College of San Francisco provides educational programs and services that promote successful learning and student achievement to meet the needs of our diverse community:
Our primary mission is to provide programs and services leading to
- Transfer to baccalaureate institutions;
- Achievement of Associate Degrees in Arts and Sciences;
- Acquisition of certificates and career skills needed for success in the workplace;
- Basic Skills, including learning English as a Second Language and Transitional Studies.
Total unduplicated headcount enrollment
Fall 2012: 52, 801
Fall 2011: 60, 397
Fall 2010: 61, 532
Credit and Noncredit Student Headcount by Ethnicity 2011-2012
Credit and Noncredit Student Headcount by Age Group 2011-2012
Number of Certificate and Degree Programs 2011-2012
Outstanding Administrators, Staff, and Faculty
As of 2012 Approximately
Full-Time Faculty: 757
Part-Time Faculty: 896
Full-Time Classified Staff: 612
Part-Time Classified Staff: 157
Source: CCSF Office of Research and Planning