Host Your Meeting, Conference or Event
Host your next meeting, conference or event at City College of San Francisco. Enjoy our state of the art facilities, beautiful settings and convenient locations. The College offers a range of facilities, rental equipment and support services all provided at reasonable rates.
City College of San Francisco makes our college and athletic facilities available for rental when they are not being used for school purposes, in accordance with the Civic Center Act (Education Code 82537). Public school facilities are considered a civic center where organizations, clubs, and citizens may meet within the limitations and requirements set by the Board of Trustees and Education Code. Our sites include a traditional college campus with its various amenities, highrise buildings, and vocational educational facilities.
Located in 11 various types of facilities throughout the dynamic neighborhoods of San Francisco, California, our transit-friendly sites are easily accessible via BART, MUNI, bicycling and walking; many of our sites have adjacent parking for ease of vehicular access. San Francisco International Airport is 2.5 to 15 miles from any of our sites. Our sites are adjacent to world-class hotels and restaurants.
Facilities Available for Rental
- Athletic facilities including gymnasiums, swimming pool, football stadiums featuring synthetic turf, tracks, tennis courts, soccer field
- Performance facilities including theaters and multipurpose room
- Outdoor facilities including quads, courtyards and parking lots
- Conference facilities to accommodate from 10 to 240 people
- Classrooms and lecture rooms perfect for corporate or non-profit meetings or training