FACILITIES MASTER PLAN
FACILITIES MASTER PLAN
The Facilities Master Plan will provide a roadmap for facilities development in order to support the goals and strategies of the College’s Education Master Plan, the goals of which include: advancing student achievement in meeting educational goals, transforming and sustaining campus infrastructure, and providing new and expanded opportunities for organizational development and effective innovation. The Facilities Master Plan will:
• Provide a strategy for facilities improvement, renovation,
replacement, and new construction over the next 10 years.
• Build a 21st century community college that meets the needs of students today and into the future
• Develop facilities to anticipate the needs of students and faculty for the 21st Century
• Modernize CCSF facilities in order to serve the city of San Francisco for the next 10 years and beyond.
• As an urban college with multiple sites, include our community in the decision-making process.
A Working Group (Facilities Committee - formerly the Capital Projects and Planning Committee - plus additional resource members) will guide the development of the Facilities Master Plan in a process that is Comprehensive, Actionable, Participatory and Transparent. This group is an advisory committee made up of faculty, classified staff, students and administrators. The Working Group follows this process:
• NEEDS – Analyze existing facilities and identify needs
• OPTIONS - Consider a variety of options based on these needs
• RECOMMENDATION - Develop a recommended solution to address the needs
- Presentation - Facilities Master Plan Draft (March 19, 2018)
- Presentation - Board Study Session (May 3, 2018)
RECOMMENDATIONS - WORKSHOPS AND MEETINGS
- Monday, 9/17 from 9am-12pm (Student Services) - workshop occurred already
- Monday, 10/1 from 2-5pm in MUB 140 (Career & Technical Education/CTE) https://ccsf_cte_facilitiesplanning.eventbrite.com
- Monday, 10/22 from 1-4pm in MUB 140 (Science, Technology, Engineering, & Math/STEM) https://ccsf_stem_facilitiesplanning.eventbrite.com
- Tuesday, 10/23 from 2-4:30pm in MUB 361 (Humanities, Creative, & Visual Arts) https://ccsf_hcva_facilitiesplanning.eventbrite.com
- Wednesday, 10/24 from 9am-12pm in MUB 140 (HR, Finance, Public Safety, IT, & Facilities) https://ccsf_hfpif_facilitiesplanning.eventbrite.com
- Monday, 11/5 from 12-1:30pm in MUB 140 (Students) https://ccsf_student_facilitiesplanning.eventbrite.com
- Monday, 11/5 from 6-7:30pm in MUB 140 (Public Forum) https://ccsf_community_facilitiesplanning.eventbrite.com
All workshops are open to the CCSF community. Please join in!
Get Involved in the Facilities Master Plan Project!
Participate in upcoming events
- The College will hold opportunities for students, faculty,
staff, administrators, community groups and the public at each step
in the planning process.
- Participate in Planning Workshops to consider options for facilities development (in person and online): April 2017 - December 2018
- Facilities Master
Plan Reboot Fall 2018
- Departmental Planning Workshops
- Center Planning Workshops
- Public Forums
Submit comments on-line
Follow updates on this website
- Check this webpage regularly to follow the progress of the development of the Facilities Master Plan
- To sign up for e-mail updates, send a plain text e-mail to email@example.com with two lines in the body of the e-mail: subscribe FMP and end.