FACILITIES MASTER PLAN
FACILITIES MASTER PLAN
The Facilities Master Plan will provide a roadmap for facilities development in order to support the goals and strategies of the College’s Education Master Plan, the goals of which include: advancing student achievement in meeting educational goals, transforming and sustaining campus infrastructure, and providing new and expanded opportunities for organizational development and effective innovation. The Facilities Master Plan will:
- Provide a strategy for facilities improvement, renovation, replacement, and new construction over the next 10 years.
- Build a 21st century community college that meets the needs of students today and into the future.
- Develop facilities to anticipate the needs of students and faculty for the 21st Century.
- Modernize CCSF facilities in order to serve the city of San Francisco for the next 10 years and beyond.
- As an urban college with multiple sites, include our community in the decision-making process.
A Working Group (Facilities Committee - formerly the Capital Projects and Planning Committee - plus additional resource members) will guide the development of the Facilities Master Plan in a process that is Comprehensive, Actionable, Participatory and Transparent. This group is an advisory committee made up of faculty, classified staff, students and administrators. The Working Group follows this process:
- NEEDS – Analyze existing facilities and identify needs
- OPTIONS - Consider a variety of options based on these needs
- RECOMMENDATION - Develop a recommended solution to address the needs
REBOOT SCHEDULE - Reengagement Timeline
DRAFT Facilities Master Plan
DRAFT Facilities Master Plan (March 2019)
- Chapter 1 Table of Contents / Introduction
- Chapter 2 Existing Conditions
- Chapter 3 Enrollment, Space, and Utilization
- Chapter 4 Recommendations
Workshop Notes (Fall 2018)
Get Involved in the Facilities Master Plan Project!
Participate in upcoming events - The College will hold opportunities for students, faculty, staff, administrators, community groups and the public at each step in the planning process. Participate in Planning Workshops to consider options for facilities development (in person and online): April 2017 - December 2018
- Facilities Master Plan Reboot Fall 2018
- Departmental Planning Workshops
- Center Planning Workshops
- Public Forums
Follow updates on this website
- Check this webpage regularly to follow the progress of the development of the Facilities Master Plan
- Submit comments on-line Click here