Public Safety Assessment
The Public Safety outcomes-assessment process is documented and described below. For more details, view the rest of our department website.
The Public Safety Department provides law enforcement and security at CCSF District facilities. These services include providing both personal safety as well as the protection of district property. Also, the department oversees certain areas of the parking and alarm services. The Public Safety Department is also the lead coordinators of the Emergency Services program.
These programs areas are on a regular cycle of review, during which outcomes are updated and revised. See service area details below, with links to outcomes and timeline for advancing to next stage of assessment.
The CCSF community will be able to:
- Access annual crime statistics
- Identify current safety threats through the crime alert process
- Receive prompt, courteous, and effective responses to requests and inquiries (emergency and nonemergency)
- Feel confident in public safety efforts at CCSF campuses
- Locate valid parking areas
- Easily access necessary parking permits
Public Safety Officers will be able to:
- Complete 100% of mandatory state training
- Successfully complete campus-specific training
|Department Administrative Services (training, crime tracking and reporting, parking, etc.)|