Office of Professional Development
SPRING 2019 FLEX DAYS
This year's theme of Safe & Sound (safe, sound, and safe & sound) will include workshops that advance a student-centered agenda:
- Wellness/Emotional Intelligence (WE)
- Institutional Effectiveness (IE)
- Equity (EQ)
- Diversity (DV)
- Pedagogy (PG)
- How Well Do You Know CCSF? (CCSF)
Thursday, 01/10/2019- Independent Flex
Details to come!
Friday, 01/11/2019- All-College Flex
Details to come!
Workshop Proposals Submissions
FY18-19 workshop submissions are now closed.
Thank you for your workshop proposals!
Please look out for the FY19-20 call for submissions coming in early Spring!
Log-on to the Web4 Credit Reporting System to report your Flex and Independent activites (online reporting instructions). The last day to submit your information for the current fiscal year is June 30th.
Flex Dates 2018 - 2019
Thursday, August 16, 2018 - Fall Independent Flex Day
Friday, August 17, 2018 - Fall All College Flex Day
Tuesday, October 16, 2018 - Fall Mid-Semester Flex Day
Thursday, January 10, 2019 - Spring Independent Flex Day
Friday, January 11, 2019 - Spring All College Flex Day
Tuesday, February 5, 2019 - Spring Mid-Semester Flex Day
TBA - Classified Flex Day
Additional PD Information
- Classified Employees: Classified Flex Days, Classified Educational Grant, Fee Waiver Program, Book Loan Program
- Faculty Travel Funds
- FLEX Information
- FLEX Program Archive
- Online FLEX Credit Reporting Instructions
- Professional Development Credit Obilgation
- Professional Development Forms
- Professional Development Requirements
- Student Equity Information
- Student Learning Outcomes