home / training
/ webct / webct classlists
Getting your Classlists for WebCT
To access your WebCT course supplement, your students must have WebCT accounts. To generate these, you must send your class lists via email to the WebCT administrator, Jose Gil (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The class list must include the following information:
- First and last name
- Student number
Use this handy file to compile the list to send the list to Jose as an email attachment: Classlist_for_WebCT.csv
To generate this information do the following:
- Go to Scheduling Office Classlist Page.
- Enter your CCSF ID ("W" number) and password (same as for Web4).
- You will generate a table with student names, numbers, and email accounts.
- Use this file to send the classlist to Jose (email@example.com): Classlist_for_WebCT.csv
- There is also a feature that will generate a convenient email group to send email to your class.