All students who meet the following criteria are encouraged to apply:
- Completed at least 9 units at CCSF
- Currently enrolled in at least 9 units at CCSF
- Completed at least one class from a Science or Technology department*
- Cumulative of GPA 2.5
- GPA of 3.0 or better in all completed Science and Technology Courses
- Citizen or national of the United States, or alien lawfully admitted to the United States for permanent residence.
First, download the scholarship application in one of the formats below:
Word Document (Can be filled out in MS Word)
NSF-Scholarship 2010 Application (please disregard the "old" date on the application)
The application contains detailed instruction on page 2. They are summarized below:
- Fill out and sign the application
- Obtain two letters of recommendation (See application for details)
- Write a short personal statement. (See application for details)
- Print out unofficial CCSF transcript. These transcripts are available online. (See application for details)
- Fill out a CCSF education plan, avaialable from the counseling department.
- Fill out a Student Activity Report, available at the financial aid office.
- Submit all of these materials to the Scholarship Office by 4:00pm on April 16th