Job Announcement for Spring 2012 Semester
If interested, please complete the forms found below and return them to the office staff in Batmale 301. (Printed forms are available in Batmale 301.)
- • Tutor (Computer-related subject)
Rate and Hours:
- • CCSF sets student employee pay rate at $9.00 per hour.
- • CCSF limits maximum hours per week by student employees to 15 hours.
Duties and Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- • tutoring students in various computer-related subjects taught at CCSF
- • enforcing the rules of CCSF and of the ACRC during the hours of operation
- • assisting the Faculty Monitors and Administrators with everyday operations
- • minimum enrollment in 6 credit units at CCSF in the Spring 2012 Semester
- • a letter of recommendation from a CCSF Instructor of a computer-related course
Students taking courses in Computer Science, Networking, Multimedia, Broadcasting, Cinema, Graphics Communications and/or Photography discipline are encouraged to apply.