The purpose of this questionnaire is to give us an idea about the usage and usefulness of
the Diego Rivera Lesson Plan Web Site and to gather any suggestions you might have for
improving the site. Please answer all questions that apply to you. Your identity will remain
anonymous unless you choose to give us your e-mail address.
Thank you for your help.
1. Which of the following best describes you?
CCSF department chair
instructor from another institute
2. How did you discover this web site?
from a colleague
from a department memo
from the CCSF ESL Department web site
from the main Diego Rivera Mural site
3. Have you ever used the Diego Rivera Pan American Unity Mural in your curriculum?
4. If yes, for which classes have you used it?
5. Did you use:
your own lesson plan?
a lesson plan from this web site?
6. Have you ever submitted one of your lesson plans to this site?
7. If not, why not?
8. Briefly describe your most successful use of the Diego Rivera Mural as a resource.
9. What tools would you like to have made available to you to facilitate your use of the mural
in your classes?
10. Do you have any suggestions for improving this website?
11. Would you like to be added to our mailing list?
If yes, please give us your e-mail address:
12. Any additional comments? (Include your e-mail address if you would like a response!)