All incoming grants require that you submit a For Information Only (FIO) item to the Board of Trustees so that you can set up an account.
Click here for information on developing your FIO.
Donations that are not classified as grants and that exceed a cash value of $250 require Board approval through a C3 Resolution. This includes cash donations and in-kind donations (e.g., equipment, supplies, etc.). All donations, regardless of size, require that we issue an acknowledgement through the Grants Office. Contact Steve Kech for more information.
All contracts require Board approval, regardless of size and regardless of origin. This includes:
- Grant-funded contracts incoming to the District
- Grant-funded contracts outgoing from the District
- Contract Ed-related contracts incoming to the District
- Contract Ed-related contracts outgoing from the District
- Standard contracts incoming to the District
- Standard contracts outgoing from the District
Contracts are presented to the Board on a matrix entitled, “Authorization to approve new contracts and modify existing contracts.”
Click here information on developing your matrix item.
Occasionally, grants or contracts will require Board approval through the submission of a standard Board Resolution. We will advise you of this when necessary.