Cooperative Work Experience Education is the official title given to work-based-school-based courses. CWEE provides the connection between classroom studies and the workplace.
The CCSF instructor and the worksite supervisor works together to advise and evaluate your progress in the work world: work hours, habits and attitudes, specific on-site tasks.
CWEE work sites can be identified in many ways:
1. Students secure their own work site via their own research and footwork.
2. CCSF Career Development and Placement Center on campus, SCI 127.
3. CCSF Career Connection website
4. Industry contacts of your instructor.
5. Direct employer contacts with your academic department office.