FAQ’s for Donors and Biotech Companies
1. I have a ton of science supplies my company needs to get rid of. How do I set up a pickup / drop-off?
- You can arrange for a pick up by simply contacting the depot via e-mail or phone (see “contact us”)
2. What type of supplies can I donate?
-Whatever type of science supplies you have we’ll take them of your hands. We except large equipment, small supplies, even office supplies. We do not except hazardous liquids, used syringes, or expired liquids. And please, no radioactive material.
3. Our organization does not have a truck for dropping off supplies. Can the depot do pickups?
-Definitely! We have a large pool of volunteers that have the proper means of moving supplies from your organization to the depot. No shipment is too large for us to handle.
4. How can I become a regular donor for the depot?
-Simply send an e-mail to David Collins to request to be added to our e-mail list. This will allow you to arrange multiple pickups / drop-offs and also have knowledge of what events are going on at the depot.
5. If I am a teacher can I still make a donation?
- Of Course!
Here are some other ways to help out: