Publish from FrontPage to:
Publishing is the only way to guarantee copying your Web to another location with all its files, links, and FrontPage features (borders, built-in scripting) in working order.
1. On the menu bar, click File à Publish Web.
· If no one has ever published from your computer, you will go straight to the Publish Destination window.
Publish Destination window
2. The Publish Destination window appears. In some situations the Publish Web window appears (if it does, skip to step 5).
3. In the Enter publish destination: box enter:
For yrlogin, substitute the username that you requested for your department account on www.
6. If your publish to: destination is not correct, click the Change button and enter the correct destination:
—where yrlogin is your login on www.
7. If you have already set your publishing options, click Publish to copy your files to the www server.
The program tells you when it is done publishing and offers you the opportunity to open a browser and look at your published site.
Setting publishing Options
You can check on and change several options from the Publish Web window.