||Library Research Award
The Friends of the Library are proud to sponsor the Library Research Award.
- Spring 2008
- Andy Fredricksen. "Occam’s Razor and the New Praetorian Guard."a paper written for his English course with instructor Andrea Sanelli.
- Aaron Cornell (Honorable Mention)."Memories of East LA: The Story of Eloise.”a paper written for his history course with instructor Lillian Duck.
- Spring 2007 : It's a tie!
- Rebecca Woolsey. "Feeble Science: Letchworth Village and Eugencis." a paper written for a History 1 taught by Lillian Duck.
- Malissa Hicks. "Menstruation and Disposable Feminine Products." a paper written for an English 1A, taught by Andrea Sanelli.
- Spring 2006 : Justin Edgar, a student in Karen Saginor's LIBR 51.
If you are interested in contributing to the Library Research Award, checks can be made to the:
Library Research Award and mailed to the Scholarship Office
account number 742095. You may also specify a portion of any donation to the CCSF Friends of the Library, be applied to the Library Research Award.
Return to FOL Homepage
Rosenberg Library and Learning Resources Center