MARCH 18TH AGENDA
- 2:30 Welcome
- Chancellorís Introduction (~10 min)
- Survey results from February meeting (~10 min) (Tom Boegel, Fabio Saniee, Katryn Wiese)
- Objective: Demonstrate the evaluation part of CQI and closing the loop
- Question for College Council members: Any questions or concerns about this part of the process (in general)?
- Document: Survey Results
- Implementation of GMail for CCSF Students (~15 min) (Doug Re and Marylou Leyba)
- Objective: Ensure that everyone is aware of and prepared for the upcoming student e-mail shift
- Question for College Council members: How will this change affect the work you do, and what can you do to prepare?
- Document: G-mail Notice to Students
- Document: G-mail Tasks
- March 22 Bus to Sacramento (~10 min) (Leslie Smith)
- Objective: Ensure that everyone is aware of and prepared for the March 22 March on the Capitol
- Question for College Council members: How will you encourage and support your students with this effort?
- Document: March Flyer
- Report from CCSF team who attended the SLO workshop at Foothill College on March 5 (~10 min) (Hal Huntsman, Carole Toebe, Ardel Thomas, Bob Davis, Peter Stoffers, Sascha Hutchings)
- Objective: Share some useful SLO Tips captured by the team at the workshop
- Review of Data on Student Equity at CCSF (~5 min) (Madeline Mueller)
- Objective: Share data that show the tremendous and growing achievement
gaps the San Francisco Unified School District indicates via exit
English and Math scores, as compared to a 10-year scan of CCSF student
success rates, both generally and in basic skill courses.
- Document: SFUSD Academic Achievement Data Sheet
- Review of Board Resolution on Student Equity (Chancellor Griffin)
- Objective: Explain the Chancellor's response to the board resolution and the process by which others can make their ideas/suggestions/opinions known.
- Question for College Council members: How are you going to ensure your voice is heard by those reviewing and discussing this resolution?
- Document: Draft of Board Resolution
- Survey Evaluation (~5 min)
(Access a PRINT VERSION of this page.)
(Return to College Council HOME PAGE).