Why should I enroll?
Family PACT can help you:
- Prevent an unplanned pregnancy.
- Protect your reproductive health by helping you take care of yourself so that you can have a healthy baby when you are ready.
- Find out about birth control methods.
- Get the education, counseling, and treatment you need.
Who is eligible?
Women, men, and teens able to become pregnant or cause a pregnancy can get Family PACT services if they are low-income California residents. You may qualify for Family PACT:
- Individual income is less than $1,800/month (subject to change)
- If you have no medical insurance or can’t get Medi-Cal.
- If you have insurance, but it doesn’t cover family planning or birth control methods.
- If you have insurance, but you haven’t met your deductible.
- If you have Medi-Cal with Share of Cost but you have not met your Share of Cost.
- If you have Medi-Cal but it doesn’t cover family planning.
- If you have insurance or Medi-Cal, but you need to keep family planning services confidential