Student Health Services
Student Health Services is primarily staffed by nurse practitioners, therapists, and a consulting physician. The center provides basic episodic care, psychological and women's health services. The staff at Student Health Services works towards promoting health awareness, educating students about preventive care such as nutrition, smoking cessation and disease prevention, and assisting students with developing the skills to successfully manage their own physical and mental health.
- Learn how to schedule and cancel appointments
- NEW - Online appointments now available (for TB Skin Test only) Click Here
- Learn about the different types of health services provided at the Student Health
- Get updated information about TB skin test and clearance procedures
- Student Health Center offers free personal counseling and support groups.
- Learn how to schedule an appointment today.
- California's comprehensive family planning reproductive health care program for eligible low income women and men
News & Events
Learn how this new health care law will affect you
FREE - Hepatitis B Testing & Vaccines
Student Health Services has been awarded a CDC grant to help fund a campus wide campaign that provides FREE Hepatitis B testing and vaccinations to eligible adults who meet one of the following criteria:
- Persons born in Asia, Africa, and other regions with moderate or high rates of Hep B (See Map)
- Unvaccinated people whose parents are from regions with high rates of Hep B
Stop by the Student Health Center (HC100) for more information or call, (415) 239-3110.
Vaccines for Children Program (VFC)
The VFC program is a federally funded program that provides vaccines at no cost to children who might not otherwise be vaccinated because of inability to pay.
FREE vaccines including Gardasil (HPV), MMR, Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B, Adacel, Tetanus for enrolled CCSF students 18 years old and under. Eligibility Requirments:
- 18 yrs old & under
- No health insurance or underinsured
- Medicaid (Medi-Cal)
- Child Health & Disability Prevention Program
- American Indians or Alaskan Natives
Contact Student Health for more information
A Healthy Me - Nutrition & Wellness Program
Learn how to reach your health goals and get motivated to make lifestyle changes.
- Workshop topics include:
- Healthy eating & weight management
- BMI & body fat analysis
- Learn how to read food lables & portion sizes
- Develop your own personal health plan
- Tobacco and smoking cessation
Please call (415) 239-3110 for an appointment.