The DSPS offers both credit and non-credit courses and programs. Many students simultaneously take DSPS classes and mainstream classes--the former sometimes helps students succeed in the latter.
The DSPS also sponsors programs that address the needs of individuals with particular disabilities. Please see the listing of non-credit programs below for examples.
All DSPS classes are open to everyone, with or without a disability. The DSPS class schedule is also available in the printed schedule and additional information is available from the DSPS offices at the Ocean and John Adams campuses.
Current or Upcoming Courses
SPRING 2014 CREDIT COURSES
- DSPS M + O: Diagnostic Learning - Strategy Lab
- DSPS Q: Main Idea Strategies - Reading
- DSPS S: Strategies for Problem Solving
See class schedule of DSPS credit courses for locations and times.
SPRING 2014 NON-CREDIT COURSES
- DSPS 4014: Arts and Crafts for the Disabled
- DSPS 4017: Drama for the Disabled
- DSPS 4023: Job Search Skills, Disabled Lab
- DSPS 4028: Coping with Acquired Brain Injury
- DSPS 4033: Stroke-Communication
- DSPS 4035: Computer Access - High Tech Center
- DSPS 4210: Lipreading
- DSPS 4305: High School Level Learning Strategies
See class schedule of DSPS non-credit courses for locations and times.
The CCSF Catalog provides brief descriptions of our courses. Not all courses listed in the catalog are offered each semester.