The Academic Computing Resource Center (ACRC Computer Lab), located in Batmale Hall room 301, is hiring Tutors.
If interested, please complete the forms found below and return them to the office staff at Batmale 301.
(Printed forms are also available in Batmale 301.)
• Tutor (Computer-related subject)
Rate and Hours:
• CCSF sets student employee pay rate at $9.00 per hour.
• CCSF limits maximum hours per week by student employees to 15 hours.
Duties and Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
• tutoring students in various computer-related subjects taught at CCSF
• enforcing the rules of CCSF and of the ACRC during the hours of operation
• assisting the Faculty Monitors and Administrators with everyday operations
• minimum enrollment in 6 credit units at CCSF in the semester of employment
• a letter of recommendation from a CCSF Instructor of a computer-related course
The ACRC is looking for students with backgrounds in the computer field who are willing to work in a team environment that requires interaction with their student peers.
Students taking courses in Computer Science, Networking, Multimedia, Broadcasting, Cinema, Graphics Communications, and/or Photography discipline are encouraged to apply.