- Mailing Service :Transcripts are mailed first class mail and we don’t offer express mailing service. However, students may include a prepaid express mail envelope to expedite the delivery of transcripts.
- Pick up transcripts in person: When you receive a call informing you that your transcripts are ready for pickup, go to Transcript Dept., Conlan Hall, 107. Please bring a government issued photo ID. Transcript requests to be picked up by a third party must be accompanied by a signed written authorization from the student, along with a government issued photo ID. This written authorization must specify the name of the person and what the person is authorized to do. No exceptions! Transcript Department hours are Monday-Thursday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Friday 8:00 AM to 2:00 PM.
A CCSF transcript will be issued upon signed request. Effective March 2011, all requests for academic transcripts should be submitted online via WEB4; faxed requests will no longer be accepted. For instructions on how to submit a request for transcript online, see directions below.
If you have not ordered a CCSF transcript SINCE FALL 1998, please contact us at email@example.com for ordering information.
NOTE: Rush service is not available for archived record requests.
Due to privacy concerns, MAILED requests are not recommended.
Rush orders will not be accepted by mail. NO EXCEPTIONS!
Online Transcript Ordering Instructions
- Click the myCCSF link located on CCSF home page.
- Under the For Students column, click on WEB4 link.
- Log in with your student ID and pin number.
- Click on Student Services and Financial Aid.
- Click on Student Records.
- Click on Order Your Official Transcript.
- Read and follow the instructions on each page carefully.
- Submit your order. If payment is required, follow directions for submitting payment.
Types of Service
- MAILED IN REQUESTS: NO RUSH ORDERS BY MAIL!!! Mailed in requests are not recommended due to the high occurance of requests being lost through the postal system and the length of time for delivery. Upon receipt, mailed in requests can take up to 8 weeks or more for processing. Online order submission highly recommended.
- Regular service: It takes 1week to process, and 4 to 5 weeks during peak periods (January, February, July, and August). $5 ea. for Regular (first two transcripts ever requested are free of charge)
- Rush service: It takes 3 to 5 business days to process. Rush does not apply to the archived records prior to 1983. You must mail your request with payment or come in person. $10 ea. for Rush (rush service is not part of first two free).
- Electronic service (EDI): CCSF has an EDI agreement with several institutions among them,SFSU, SJSU, CSUEB. All transcript requests to these institutions are, by default, sent electronically. Hard copies are generally not accepted.. If you choose to submit one, we cannot be responsible if it is denied.
Obtaining your transcript after ordering online
Online order submissions require payment with Visa or Mastercard. For mailed in requests, please send your request with payment (checks or money orders only), and make them payable to City College of San Francisco, Registration Center, 50 Phelan Avenue, Smith Hall 118, San Francisco, CA 94112: (Please write your CCSF ID number or the last four digits of your social security number on the check or money order.)
- Payment by Mail: Checks or Money Orders only.
- Payment in Person: go to Registration Center in Smith Hall 118.
- HOLDS must be cleared with the proper office before a transcript can be issued.
- IGETC with transcript request: student must see a counselor and complete all preliminary paperwork before requesting IGETC. No Rush service.
- Free Unofficial Transcript: Students may view and print out a copy of their unofficial CCSF transcript.
- Click My CCSF on the top right hand corner of the CCSF home page
- Under For Students column, click on Web4 link
- Log in with your student ID number and Pin
- Click on Student Services and Financial Aid
- Click on Student Records
- Click on Academic Transcript
- Click the Submit Button
- To print a copy of your unofficial transcript, use your browser print option
- CCSF transcripts do not contain midterm grades or courses in progress. For requests for current semester grades to be included in the transcript, submit your Transcript Request not earlier than May 8th for Spring; July 15th for Summer; and Dec. 8th for Fall semester. Indicate on your request that you want the final grades for current semester.
- Only Credit Division courses taken at CCSF will appear on the transcript. Transcripts from high schools and other colleges will not be included.
Location: Conlan Hall Rm. 107
Tel: (415) 239 - 3838
Fax: (415) 239 - 3836
Mon - Thur 8:00AM - 5:00PM Fri 8:00AM - 2:00PM