New High School Students
Concurrent Enrollment Process for Spring 2014
LAST DAY TO COMPLETE All STEPS
For Spring 2014 Semester – Friday, January 3, 2014 by 4:00 p.m.
Make sure you meet the following requirements:
- Have 120 High school credits
- Have a minimum 2.0 GPA
For Concurrently Enrolled High School
Complete & submit your CCSF Concurrent High School On-line Application.
Please note: Students 14 years or younger must submit a paper Application for Admission
- Students must print and save their confirmation page.
- Request two official high school transcripts - one copy to submit to the Office of Admissions and Records and one copy to access CCSF New Student Counseling Services.
Submit the following to the Office of Admissions and Records, Ocean Campus, 50 Phelan Avenue, Conlan Hall, Room 107.
- A copy of your e-mailed response from CCSF declaring your CCSF Student ID number.
- One official high school transcript.
Parent/Guardian Consent and Principal/Designee Recommendation forms.
- Please indicate a first, second, third and fouth choice for the course selection on the Principal/Designee Recommendation form, before submission.
- It is the students responsiblity to make and maintain a copy of all records before submission.
Students will be given an orange matriculation card if they are taking the placement test and/or they intend on seeing a counselor and a High School Student Concurrent Enrollment Orientation Handbook. They must keep this card.
We will not accept incomplete application packets.
CCSF prohibits enrollment of Physical Education Courses
(Title 5 Regulation, Section 55002)
Grades are permanent on your college record.
(College classes are more advanced and accelerated than high school classes)
You are responsible for making and keeping a copy of the Parent/Guardian Consent & Principal/Designee Recommendation Forms & official high school transcript.
Students intending to take English, Math or courses with prerequisites MUST take the CCSF placement test.
Upon completion of Step 1, high school students will receive an orientation handbook from Office of Admissions and Records, containing information about CCSFconcurrent enrollment program information and support services. The orientation quiz located in the back of the booklet must be completed prior to counseling if students intend on seeing a counselor.
CCSF counselors are available to high school students for educational planning.
Student MUST have copies of the following documents for their CCSF counseling session:
- Orange Matriculation card
- A copy of their Parent/Guardian Consent form
- A copy of the Principal/Designee Recommendation form.
- Official High School Transcript
- CCSF English and Math Placement Test Results
SUBMIT TO ADMISSIONS & RECORDS: Office of Admissions and Records, 50 Phelan Avenue, Conlan Hall, Room E-107.
- Completed matriculation component card and the counselor interview form.
- any missing or revised documents.
(Only for students who participated in testing and/or saw a CCSF New Student Counselor).
Admissions and Records will use the information on the submitted Principal/Designee Recommendation form to enroll you into CCSF classes. However, if we are not able to do so, follow the directions on Concurrent High School Students Add/Drop Procedures within your Orientation Handbook, adjust your course schedule during the ADD/DROP period. Please note: All adds are at the discretion of the instructor, if approved you will be provided with an Add Sticker on your Add/Drop Form.
Any questions regarding concurrent enrollment, firstname.lastname@example.org (415) 239-3286
- If you are not a California resident, you will be charged non-California resident fees of $187.00 per semester unit. Student fees are subject to change.
- High school students are not eligible for AB-540 and Financial Aid.