Assignment Development Advice Useful tips for integrating library research into assignments with links to authentic CCSF assignments from several departments.
Librarian Liaisons to CCSF Depts/Programs Locate the librarian who assists your department or program in:
- developing/revising effective research-based assignments
- ordering materials to support curriculum
- planning and teaching customized workshops to support resource-based assignments
- consulting about setting up Reading Lists for specific classes in the online catalog
- putting textbooks and other materials on reserve for classes
Customized Class Presentations Bring your class to the library lab or a librarian will come to your classroom to help prepare students for research-based assignments.
ESL Services Learn about collections, tours and services for ESL courses.
Research Skills/Information Competency Workshops Seven workshops students complete out of class, covering use of major online search tools, evaluating information and citing information; most are available online.