City College of San Francisco offers an extensive schedule of day, evening and weekend noncredit classes. Enrollment procedure for these may vary depending on the type of course and the location of the class. You may complete a noncredit admissions application online. Placement assessment, orientation and counseling are required for many noncredit courses. These free services are offered at various CCSF campus locations. Please check with the campus that offers the class if you have questions.
Future Noncredit Students
Who is eligible?
- Anyone who is 18 years of age or older, or
- A minor who may benefit from instruction and has permission from both the local high school and a parent/guardian.
Your Steps to Becoming a Noncredit Student
- Apply for Noncredit Admission.
- Take a Noncredit Placement Test.
- Meet with a Counselor
- Register for Noncredit Classes.