The TLC offers training and support for faculty in their work as teachers and colloborators. This page is contains links to practical resources you need to get your job done!
There are several ways of retrieving your online classlists. Choose the way that works for you.
- Get Classlists using the New CCSF Website [pdf]
- Get Classlists and Email Students [pdf]
- WEB4 -Your classlists generated in WEB4. Detailed instructions and video tutorial (click on the "Show Me" button).
Choose:"Summary Class List" for student names and numbers. Choose "All Class List Download" for an Excel spreadsheet containing many options including student email addresses (does NOT provide student numbers).
The Scheduling Office provides a variety of useful online tools. Check class enrollments, course loads, class lists, and more. A password is needed if you're off-campus.
Web 4 - Faculty Services
- Online Census Instructions: Download the pdf version (see above).
- Drop students via Web4. Follow Use these instructions to drop students during the first two weeks of class.
- Instructions for Web Grading [pdf] - from Admissions and Records.
- NOTE: Before using Web Grading for the first time, instructors must SIGN UP for Web Grading in Web4 before the deadline.
Great resource! Active Learning with PowerPoint from the University of Minnesota
This tutorial is part of the excellent series of Self-Paced Tutorials from the Center of Teaching and Learning at the University of Minnesota.
The TLC does not have support for video editing. But we do have Edustream!
"EduStream.org” is a cost-effective, centralized resource for providing participating institutions with the video-on-demand capabilities they might not otherwise be prepared to implement or manage..." Read more
What can CCSF faculty do with Edustream?
- You can use (free of charge) video from Dallas Telelearning or Coast College.
- You can house video that you have created.
Get an Edustream account.
The End User Manual from Edustream (below) is 65 pages long! Think before you print!
Google Sites: We are encouraging faculty creating new instructional sites to use Google Sites at CCSF. Fill out the online form to get your CCSFmail account allowing you access to the Google Apps for Education at CCSF. More information about CCSFmail and Google Apps for Education.
Contribute Sites: Those who are already using Contribute may continue to do so. We will no longer support (help you with) Contribute after the end of Fall, 2011. We advise users to create a Google Site instead.