Summer 2012 - Spring 2013
Summer 2012 Highlights
• Summer of 2012 -- a group of TRST instructors met and developed ten Program Learning Outcomes
Fall 2012 Highlights
• August 14, 2012 Flex Day – TRST instructors met to discuss and approve Program Learning Outcomes and organize course level assessments by subject matter.
• September 12, 2012 Flex Day – TRST instructors met to review the SLO Handbook, get familiarized with the TRST Website for SLO reporting, discuss the SLO schedule for course assessment and revision, and review the TRST Mission Statement. Those present unanimously voted to adopt the Departmental, Course, and HS Core Student Learning Outcomes (SLOs).
• Fall 2012 semester: the TRST Department began the assessment phase of the TRST Departmental, Course, and HS Core Student Learning Outcomes.
• December 5, 2012 – CCSF Curriculum Committee: TRST Coordinator Maria Rosales-Uribe and Department Chairperson presented the changes to the certificate programs and the high school diploma program. All updates were approved, some with minor stipulations. For more information, see CCSF Curriculum Committee Minutes at :http://www.ccsf.edu/Offices/Curriculum_Committee/PDFS/AY2012-2013/Draft_Minutes_2012-12-05.pdf
Spring 2013 Highlights
• January 13, 2013 Flex Day - TRST instructors selected assessment tools, made plans to meet, and began plans to close the loop with course outline revisions.