How to Apply
How to Apply
We are currently accepting applications for Metro Academy of Health. Space is limited; applicants are encouraged to apply early.
• Complete City College of San Francisco application for admissions. Deadlines and application information is available here. If you do not meet the application deadline, we cannot accept you into Metro.
• Complete the Metro Academy application as soon as possible. We will be reviewing applications and notifying applicants of their admissions status on an ongoing basis. Space in Metro Academy is limited; applying early is recommended. (If you are unable to download application please call us at (415) 239-3513 or email email@example.com to have an application mailed to you)
• Take Math and English placement tests before enrolling in classes. Please go to the CCSF testing website for more information.
Metro Academy Application
Download Application below, using either of the 2 links provided. (This document is a PDF - to view PDF files, you will need a free program called Acrobat Reader, which you can download here if you don't already have it: http://get.adobe.com/reader/)
If you are unable to download application, please call us at (415) 239-3513 to have an application mailed to you.
Please mail your completed application to:
Metro Academy of Health
c/o Community Health Works
1600 Holloway Avenue – HSS 303
San Francisco, CA 94132-1722
Completion of this Metro Academy application is NOT a substitute for completion of the CCSF application for admission. You must apply to CCSF through a separate admissions process. CCSF is an open-admissions institution - all who apply are accepted.
CCSF Application for Admission
To attend Metro Academy of Health, you must also be admitted to CCSF (separate application). Click here for CCSF application.
Metro Admissions Process
1. All students meeting the admissions requirements will be eligible to participate in Metro. Applications will be reviewed and students will be selected by an admissions committee on a first come/first served basis.
2. You will be notified of your acceptance status through U.S. post and email. As applications will be reviewed on a Rolling Admissions basis, we will be notifying applicants on an ongoing basis. Acceptance letters will contain all the information you need to complete the process to register and attend classes.
3. Remember, no student may enroll in Metro without admittance to either City College of San Francisco or San Francisco State University. Completion of this form is not a substitute for completion of the CCSF or SF State application for admission.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (415) 239-3513.