Retailing is a global industry that spans marketing, high-technology and business leadership. Whether you prefer the people, the creative or the analytical side of business, the retail industry has a role perfectly suited to you and your talents. We invite you to explore the program to see if a career in retail management is right for you.
The Retail Management Certificate introduces students to the fundamentals of business, marketing, and retail. Retail experience is a plus, but is not required to successfully complete this program. The program provides students with the tools to:
- Analyze market opportunities
- Recruit and manage people
- Manage supplier relationships
- Promote a retail business using online and offline marketing strategies
- Use the principles of consumer behavior to create a buying experience that will build loyal customers
- Analyze business profitability
Please see courses for more information about certificate and courses.