- Keep a record (documentation) of collected data, observations, analyses, plans, and other notes in a notebook or document. (see templates)
- Assess student learning in courses, programs, and services through a multitude of measures
- Analyze data from previous semester assessments through individual and group sharing, data review, and brainstorming.
- Set up meetings among faculty who teach the same course or provide the same service
- Consider inviting discussion with faculty who teach related courses or provide related services
- Consider and brainstorm improvement plans where needed.
- Update website as appropriate with highlights
- Update semester reports with completed activities.