Draft Policy AND Procedures for Program Revitalization, Suspension, and/or Discontinuance (PRSD) Recommended by the Academic Senate on December 12, 2012 and reviewed by the Board of Trustees on February 28. Please note that the policy is the first three pages
Brief policy draft presented to the Board of Trustees on April 25th for consideration.
Color-coded comparison comparing what the Academic Senate Executive Council recommends with version presented on April 25.
RETREAT RIGHTS FOR ADMINISTRATORS
Current Procedures document
Draft under consideration by Academic Senate Executive Council:
as marked change document
not showing marked changes
Retreat Procedures are mutual agreement document
Election Results - Executive Council membership
Academic Senate Responses to ACCJC Recommendations: Report concerning selected actions taken by the Officers and Executive Council of the Academic Senate 2012-2013
Proposed Student Development Reorganization Chart March 19, 2012
Consultation and Participatory Practices
- Status of the process of establishing CCSF collegial consultation procedures. May 2, 2013
- Best Collegial Consultation Practices Based on Research on Selected California Community Colleges. Draft April 2, 2013
- Grid for Discussion of Collegial Consultation Practices. Draft April 28, 2013
- Current Practices of the CCSF Participatory Governance Council (PGC) and its committees. Observations, April 2, 2013
- Sources and initial notes for procedures for the Participatory Governance Council (PGC) and its committees - a document prepared for the PGC workgroup on procedures. April 18, 2013.