Borrower cards are offered to residents of San Francisco upon presentation of current photo and residency identification.
With this card the borrower may:
This card does not allow
- access online library services from the library computers or from remote locations. (compliance with the Library Computer Use Policy is required)
- check out no more than two items from the library circulating collection.
This card is for the school term only, and may be renewed each semester upon presentation of current photo and residency identification. An administrative fee of $2.00 will be charged to replace a lost card. To renew materials by phone: call 452-5433 during library open hours. There is a fine of $.25/per day per item for overdue materials.
- use of the student computer laboratories,
- use of the Media or Language Centers or tutoring services
- the borrowing of materials designated for student use from the Reserve Book Room
For the application and more details:
Community Card Application & Information