What the Statler Library Staff Does to Support the Faculty?
- Identifies resources needed for courses -- including textbooks, recommended readings, web sites, etc.
Assists in the design of research assignments that promote information competency skills.
Places library materials on reserve for individual courses, so the materials will be available to all the students. If you wish to put some of your own materials on reserve, this practice can be arranged as well. It is ideal if you can make arrangements two weeks before the course begins, so materials will be ready when your students request them. Additional lead time is always welcome !
- CCSF Copyright Information
- CCSF Guide to Media Services
- Tips for Designing Effective Library and WWW Assignments
- Encourage Academic Integrity and Prevent Plagiarism