GroupWise: Documents for the Web version
The complete manual [PDF]: This is the full PDF from Novell, with a complete listing of all options for the program. It's long. To save it on your computer, right-click the Manual link (Command-click on the Mac) and choose Save Target or Save Link as.
- A summary of the main features of Groupwise 7, Web version [PDF]
- Creating groups in Groupwise 7, Web version [PDF]
- How to create Groups (Flash video)
- Creating a Vacation Message [PDF]—to send an automated reply while you're away. Create and activate the message at school, from home, or when you're already away!
- Setting up a Proxy in Groupwise 7 Web or Windows [PDF]—You can give someone else the ability to read your mail or calendar, or even send messages as yourself. Wjy would you want to? Perhaps you are a Dean and you want someone in your office to be able to screen your mail or set up appointments for you. Or you may own a Resource, a special GroupWise account that can be created for a room or piece of equipment that needs to be shceuled. You might want others to be able to read the calendar for that resource to see when it was booked. Read about it in this document.
Last updated: April 23, 2009 | Vic Fascio: firstname.lastname@example.org