How do I disable cookies in my web browser?
Internet Explorer version 4.0 and up:
- Pull Down Tools Menu and click on Internet Options...
- Click on Privacy tab
- Choose between the range of "Accept All cookies" to "Block All Cookies".
Medium Privacy is the default in that range.
Netscape version 4.08 and up:
- Pull down Edit menu and click on Preferences...
- Click on Advanced category
- Under Cookies section click on the "Disable cookies" radio button
You may also choose to be less restrictive, but then check the "Warn me before accepting a cookie" check box.
- Click on the OK button