PE 200 C --2 Units Fall / Spring
PE 200 B --1 Unit for Summer
PE 200 D or E --2 Units Fall / Spring
(for those who have already taken PE 200 B or C)
All PE 200 adds (IF you were issued an add code) MUST be completed by Sept. 5. Note that the class fills up early.
If you have already taken PE 200 B or C or (PE 50) you will need to sign up for PE 200 D or E or the Fitness Center through Continuing Education.
Download Course Syllabus
- How to Use:
1) Enroll/add the appropriate PE 200 course
2) Complete a Fitness Center orientation
Please note: if you are requesting to add after the first day of the semester then you can obtain an add code after completing a fitness center orientation provided it is done before the last day to add. There are no late adds.
- Simply stated: Options for using the Fitness Center
(up to 4 credit courses that you may take #ís 1-4 each, one time):
1) PE 200 B or C -Super Circuit (take this first) Then,
2) PE 200 D -Super Cardio
3) PE 200 E -Super Strength
4) PE 202 -Interactive Fitness (Online)
5) Continuing Education -CE 500 (zero units)
-Faculty/Staff PE 201
-Community Pass (not available to the general public)
- Beginning Fall 2013, the new State mandated repeatability policy will be in effect. Those who have already taken PE 200 B or C will need to sign up for PE 200 D or E or PE 202 for credits OR the Fitness Center/Lap Swim course through Continuing Education (zero credits)
- Beginning Fall 2012, all users will log in and out of the system using their student ID number (or by scanning their student ID card).
There are no exceptions to this policy. PE 200 enrollment
will be verified in real-time when logging in. If you are not enrolled you may NOT use the fitness center --No exceptions!
- The Fitness Center will provide the participants with a total body workout designed to accommodate all levels of fitness; from the elite athlete to the person who has never worked out.
- The course will use the latest computerized equipment as well as personalized instruction will be available.
There are also instructional videos available for each strength machine here and in the fitness center.
- A complete circuit will provide strengthening exercises for all major muscle groups and a choice of cardiovascular workouts.
- Students and faculty/staff may use the Fitness Center on a DROP-IN basis, anytime during open hours, provided they are enrolled in PE 200/202 (PE 201 for faculty/staff) and complete an orientation.
- Members of the community may use the Fitness Center on a DROP-IN basis, anytime during open hours, provided they are enrolled in the *Continuing Education Fitness Center/Lap Swim course (via Continuing Education) and complete an orientation.
- All users MUST complete their first 2 workout sessions by: Sept. 8 .