Fashion Department SLO Page Highlighted by CCSF
Summer Courses Open for Registration
CCSF 12th Anual Fashion Show - HAUTE MYSTIQUE
Limited Time WWD.com Discount-6 Months fcr $59
Altitude Showroom Sales Liaison Position
American Association Of Museums Membership
One month Free Trial Subscription to WWD
Fashion Group International Student membership
CCSF Student Services & Programs
"Once a month, we highlight departments and programs from across the college that have great things happening motivated by a desire to improve student learning.
FASHION DEPARTMENT LINKS COURSE SLOs TO STUDENT ACHIEVEMENT
As part of the refinement and mapping of the Fashion Department program-level SLOs, the faculty in the different program areas met to discuss what students need to know to work in the industry, and what we are teaching in the various classes we offer. We identified some gaps, and made plans to address them either through new classes or revisions of old classes. We assessed our classes for continuity of skill development, and re-crafted our course SLOs to reflect our decisions.
We have revised or completely re-written almost all of our core (required) course outlines over the last 10 months."
For the full article, click here!
Summer Courses Are Open for Registration!
The Fashion Department at City College of San Francisco is proud to present its 12th Annual Fashion Show hosted by celebrated local talent Honey Mahogany and Lindsay Slowhands. Join us for Haute Mystique, an exalted evening of fashion, music and performances on our enchanted catwalk at the historic landmark nightclub Ruby Skye.
Haute Mystique, the only student produced full-scale fashion show in Northern California, will showcase the collections of eight senior designers competing to win a scholarship to the Academy of Art University and our newly added Fashion Gallery segment. The fashions will touch on all facets of today's pop culture through contemporary womenswear, menswear, lingerie and theatrical costumes.
At 6pm the evening will begin with an hors d'oeuvre reception followed by our exciting raffle of four fabulous packages and fashion show at 7pm.
Subscribe to WWD.com now and get more than ever from the leading source of Fashion news and Industry analysis.
- Benefits available only to subscribers:
- Well-researched, in-depth and breaking news 24/7
- Access to every article and image from the last 12 months
- Daily downloads of the WWD Newspaper in PDF
- Access when and where you want it - iPad®/iPhone® editions included
- Coverage of runway to retail, consumer trends, manufacturing and trade, textiles, footwear and much more
...all the information you need to stay on top of your business.
The Sales Liaison will be responsible for finding new business and booking sales appointments for our local sales reps with a concentration on specific territories.
- Research new stores in different cities,
- Upload to CRM,
- Initiate contact to new stores, and suggest best brands
- Manage the buyer communications to book the appointment (or determine them to be a cold lead).
- Prepare the sales rep for each appointment, suggest best styles/categories to show
The membership fee for students is $50 per year. For more information please click here to visit their site.
To get your one month free trial subscription, please follow the link below to sign up.
Download the membership application.
For more information about FGI, check out the following links
- Visit our site at www.fgisf.org
- Visit the www.fgi.org international site
- View this brief multi-media presentation http://fgi.org/media/index.html